infoTech Niagara believes in nurturing the future IT workforce in Western New York. As professionals in an industry so focused on continuous learning and collaboration, it is our responsibility to provide opportunities to our up-and-coming future professionals so that when career opportunities because available in our organizations, our local candidate pool is strong and capable.
Why should I join?
As a student member of infoTech Niagara, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend educational seminars
- Begin to build your personal network of contacts
- Take advantage of company tours and shadowing opportunities
- Receive industry-specific information in our e-newsletter
- Participate in focused usergroups
- Use the ITN membership as a resource for your on-campus student organization
Do I qualify to be a student member?
Be enrolled as a full time college-level student, in any discipline, not necessarily in a technical discipline.
How do I become a member?
There are a few ways you can participate with infoTech Niagara.
Join our e-newsletter list for FREE to learn about ITN events, job postings and much more. You may have to pay a few bucks to attend events but you're welcome to participate.
Join as a Student Member for $50. With your Student Membership you get:
- Discounted or free registration to infoTech Niagara events
- An infoTech Niagara name badge to wear at events. This helps identify you as a member and makes it easier to meet people like possible future employers.
- A FREE ticket to our annual BETA Awards which draw 300+ IT Professionals for a trade show and awards dinner honoring the best and brightest in the WNY IT Community.
How long does my membership last?
Your ITN Student Membership will last as long as you are a full time student at a participating college or university and keep your dues current. (if applicable)
How much does membership cost?
Students may join our e-newsletter list for free.
Student membership costs $50 per year. See the benefits above.
I am a freshman. Should I become a member?
Yes! The more students are involved while they are in school, the better off they will be when they are finished. The only requirement on student membership is that the student be enrolled in classes. Learning from industry professionals gives students a chance to ask questions about future careers/organizations/ education so that they make informed career choices.