InfoTech Niagara Membership Benefits
Who We Are...
- Decision Makers in the IT sector in WNY
- Employees of local IT companies as well as IT departments of non-IT companies
- Local Students
- Young Professionals who are our future business leaders
- Local government and economic development leaders
- Other organizations and professionals we collaborate with
What We Do...
- Networking Events - generating attendance between 30 - 75 professionals for food, drink and quality networking
- Professional Development - seminars, articles and events keep our members up to date on the latest in technology
- Student Outreach - engaging the local student population with ITN and our members is a vital initiative to retaining and attracting future tech-sector employees.
- The BETA Awards - Since 1999, infoTech Niagara has presented the Annual BETA Awards. Over 560 attendees last year enjoyed the trade show, awards dinner and after-party at the Buffalo Convention Center. This is "THE" technology event of the year in WNY!
- Job Board - Find excellent IT employees through posting your position on the infoTech Niagara Tech Job Board!
- Health Insurance - infoTech Niagara now offers Group Health Insurance through the Buffalo Niagara Partnership.
Thanks for your interest in infoTech Niagara, Follow the links on the left to learn more on our organization and membership. We're sure you will find many networking opportunities at the events we host and advertise.
Now, a little bragging on our part...
infoTech Niagara is 'the' trade association of Western New York's information technology industry. Some of infoTech Niagara's achievements, since its formation in 1998, are:
- $10 million in workforce development grants;
- Member benefits including group health benefits and more
- More than 200 members and growing; (1300+ associated companies)
- Enthusiastic response to our events
- Monthly Educational & Socials for networking and discussion
- Annual BETA (Buffalo/Niagara Emerging Technology Awards) Event
- Annual Educational Tech Day Sponsorship
- Buffalo Niagara Professional Alliance Founding Member. Other Alliance members: The Buffalo NIagara Partnership & APICS
- Our website, www.infotechniagara.org, which includes a member directory, on-line business marketplace, link to a job bank, the ability to post member press releases and other useful information;
- Opportunities to market your products and services to member companies
- Our regular e-newsletter (3000+ downloaded)
- Access to local, state, and federal economic development and government officials.
For more info: